Randall’s features Local and New England made products as well as favorites from around the country and imported from around the world.
- Local Honey
- Randall’s Jams and Jellies
- Massachusetts Maple Syrup and Maple Sugar Products
- Klara’s Cookies from Lee, MA
- Frigo’s Pasta Sauce, Capa Di Roma Sauces, Lido’s Pasta Sauce, Red Rose Pizzeria Marinara and Italian Dressing & Manny’s Olive Oil
- Ava Marie Chocolates handcrafted in New Hampshire
- Pop’s Biscotti and Chocolates
- Stonewall Kitchen products from Maine
- Cage-free and organic eggs from Colls Farm- Jaffrey, NH
- Milk and Milk Products from small producers on Massachusetts Dairy Farms – Maple Line Farm, Our Family Farm, and Side Hill Yogurt
- A selection of conventional and organic convenience groceries to complete any meal.
Gluten-Free and Allergen-Free Products
Randall’s has a large selection of allergen-free foods, free of eight major allergens including nut-free and dairy-free items, and specializing in Gluten-free.
Our Complete Gluten-free Grocery Selection is taste-tested and selected by Anna Randall Arciszewski, who is a Celiac. Randall’s is a one-stop-shop for Gluten-free items, we carry the largest selection of Gluten-free items in Western Massachusetts, specializing in local and hard to find items, including:
- “DePuma’s” Tortellinis and Pastas
- Contes” Pierogies and Pasta
- “Aleia’s” Cookies and Bread Crumbs
- “Bakery on Main” Oatmeal and Granolas
- “A&J Bakery” Pies, Danish, Cookies, Cakes, Muffins, Biscotti & More
- “Tried and True” brands such as “UDI’s”, “Schar”, “King Arthur”, “Enjoy Life”, “Namaste”, “Canyon Bakehouse”, “Kinnikinnick” and “Glutino”.
We feature “Boar’s Head” products in our Deli, with Gluten-free sandwiches available.
Sign up for our Gluten-free Email List!